Thank you for your purchase!
Now that you've booked, please read the following information on acquiring your Visa and Passport to go on your trip.
Passport & Visas
Visitors require a Visa to enter most African countries. You are advised to apply for your Visa seven days in advance of your intended travel date, though approvals are usually granted within two to three days.
- Once logged in, select department of immigration services
- Click register on http://evisa.co.ke/
- Select register as a visitor
- Select submit application
- Select Kenyan Visa
- Select the type of Visa and read the instructions carefully, i.e. East Africa Tourist Visa: This is a joint tourist visa that entitles holders to travel to and within The Republic of Kenya, Republic of Rwanda and the Republic of Uganda for the purpose of Tourism. Validity of East Africa tourist visa (90 days multiply entries)
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using Visa Card, Master Card and other Debit Cards. Cost of visa is USD 100.00
- Await approval via email, then download and print the eVisa from the your eCitizen account
- Present your printed eVisa to the migration officer at the point of entry
Things you will need to apply for the Kenyan eVisa:
- A digital passport photo of 500 px X 500 px max
- Know the type of visa you need
- Scanned copy of bio data page on your passport (the page with your photo, name, and biographical data)
- A credit card for online payment (visa, master card, credit card or debit card)
- Additional document, e.g. invitational letter, hotel booking or travel itinerary (we shall provide this)