Mombasa Extension - Beach & Sand Package
- 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Airport transfers/meet and greet services as per itinerary
- 3 nights on half board basis at Serena Beach Resort &Spa
- One evening Dinner upgrade to Jahazi Grill Sea Food Restaurant
• English speaking drivers and guides
Day 1 - Arrival at Moi International Airport, Mombasa
On arrival at the airport, you will be met by our representative and transfer to Serena Beach Resort & Spa where you have been booked for the next three nights on a half board basis (Bed, Breakfast and Dinner).
Serena Beach Resort & Spa
Fringed by white beaches, and shaded by coconut palms, the silver ribbon of the Swahili coastline offers the ultimate tropical paradise. Bright white against the blue sky, set in extensive tropical gardens, the architecture of the Resort replicates the winding lanes and colorful market places of a traditional 13th century Swahili town. Savor the authentic flavors and cooking styles of Mombasa.
Dinner and overnight at Serena Beach Resort & Spa
DAY 2 & 3 - Mombasa
Two full days in Mombasa at leisure to enjoy the beach and facilities at the resort. At its heart lies the coral-built ‘Fortress of Tranquility' of the exquisite ‘Maisha' Mind, Body and Spirit Spa.
On one of the evenings dine in our renowned Seafood Restaurant, Jahazi Grill: Jahazi Grill – An Arabian Dhow-themed restaurant
Alluring ocean views and the gentle sounds of the surf complement the seafood menu that makes Jahazi Grill the best in Mombasa! Enjoy an array of dishes that use only the finest and freshest local ingredients, including fresh fish caught daily.
Breakfast, Dinner and overnight at Serena Beach Resort & Spa
DAY 4 - Mombasa to Nairobi & Departure
Breakfast in the resort.
Later transfer to Moi International Airport for your flight to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi to connect your homebound flight...
Places You Will See
What Isn't Covered
- Visa entry charges to Kenya
- Flights to/from Mombasa & Train fare (arranged on request)
- All items of personal use i.e. drinks, laundry, telephone calls, gratuities/tips to Guides and hotel staff, personal travel insurances- etc.